China Glaze ElectroPop Lights from Nail Polish Canada

by - March 27, 2012

China Glaze ElectroPop Lights

If you are from Canada, you probably have seen the ads for Nail Polish Canada. They are everywhere. One night I decided to check them out. For a couple weeks (yes weeks), I perused their site, wishing I could order everything. They have TONNES of polishes and kits. It tooks weeks to go through it all HAHA.  I finally decided I wanted the China Glaze ElectoPop Lights set. I love China Glaze and I love creme polishes so I thought this would be a great set to try.

At Nail Polish Canada, the set was $39 (plus GST) with free shipping for orders over $29. Bonus  JThe only other place I could find the ElectroPop set was at Chatters and it was $42 (plus it in a very busy shopping area that I try to avoid at all costs HAHA).  So I placed an order for the ElectoPop set, an Orly Shine On Diamond mini polish, and a mini Orly Bonder. I ordered on Sunday and when I got to work on Thursday, my order was sitting on my desk. Pretty darn fast! Everything was bubble wrapped and packed tightly and safely.

There was a little snafu with the Orly Bonder, I got the Orly Won’t Chip Topcoat instead. So I emailed Nail Polish Canada regarding the mix up and Nikki of Nail Polish Canada had the Bonder out to me that night! I have to say they have great customer service! I received the Bonder the following Monday. So everything is cool.

Click to make pictures larger

Fuchsia Fanatic, Dance Baby, Electric Beat

Kinetic Candy, Sweet Hook, Gothic Lolita
Orly Bonder and Won't Chip Top Coat and mini Orly Shine On Diamond

Shine On Diamond - isn't it fab!

Fuchsia Fanatic
Dance Baby

Electric Beat
The first one I tried. I love the cornflower blue

Electric Beat with Shine On on ring finger

Kinetic Candy

Sweet Hook

Sweet Hook and Gothic Lolita on ring finger
Sorry about the cuticles :S

Gothic Lolita
This one has a slight bluish duochrome to it. LOVE IT!
I haven't tried all of them yet but I am getting to it! I found Electic Beat and Gothic Lolita went on very smoothly and covered nicely with two regular coats. Sweet Hook was kind of streaky still after two coats.

Would I buy again or recommend to others? Yes I would! Right now Nail Polish Canada is having free shipping on butter London polishes. Order one get free shipping with the whole order. Plus they still have the ‘order $29 and get free shipping’ is still on. I am thinking I just might have to get butter London Knackered now!

~~99Raina99

**************************************

You May Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram Life