March 2012 Glossybox.ca

by - April 03, 2012



YAY I finally got my March Glossybox! It was late this month as Glossybox was waiting for some of the box contents to clear Canadian Customs. They kept us up-to-date on what was happening with this month’s box through their facebook page. Plus they gave us hints as to what was in it! I don’t mind waiting as it is an awesome box this month!

For $15 a month (taxes/shipping included), you receive 5 deluxe beauty samples.


Here is what is inside this month’s Glossybox.ca J
click to make large

The rundown:
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion 43 ml: I already use Aveeno so I like that I got a travel size of this product. In my bag it goes. I find Aveeno very moisturizing.

Bailey Cosmetic Kabuki Brush ($40): Holy Poo, I wasn’t expecting this item. So freaking excited. I love makeup brushes! It is a goat hair brush and it is soooo soft.

Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray 50 ml: I have seen this product before but never tried it. I gave myself a little spritz. Feels so good J. The canister is cool to the touch. The spray is hydrating. It reminds me of MAC’s Fix+. I like that this is another option to that and the 50 ml is only $7. Another item for my purse J

Pandora's Box Blush in St. Tropez: this colour is gorgeous. I like the packaging it comes in and the fact that the blush pan can pop out and can be put into any magnetic palette. The card states that the Pandora blush was made for professional use and can last all day. It goes on a bit sheer on my skin but it is buildable. So do not be afraid of the colour! The box also included a card for 40% off coupon. Hmmmm gotta like that!



the colour is very subtle, so it is buildable
this was 2 swipes with a brush


Sebastian Re-shaper Hairspray – 43g: super-duper hold hairspray. This will be great for summer. It says it has humidity protection.

The Extra: Algamarin Foam Bath 5ml: a seaweed, algae and mineral salt foam bath.

Okay can I say I am in love with this month’s Glossybox?

I would definitely recommend this box to others!

If you are interested, here is my invite linky J.
Just a reminder to my US readers, Glossybox is coming soon to the US! Glossybox.com 


~~99Raina99
************************************************

You May Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram Life