Fyrinnae Minis – Lip Lustres

by - May 27, 2012

Recently, I placed a small order at Fyrinnae.com after seeing a couple posts by Mandy @ Prettymaking. Her swatches were awesome and I fell in love with the lip lustres - specifically Type A. So I just had to place an order for a few mini lip lustres and loose eyeshadows. Like I said before I am so weak to makeup temptation  K ... Makeup addiction is a wonderful thing right?!?? And the minis were reasonably priced.  Resistance is futile!

Today I am just showing you the lip lustre minis - I didn’t want to overwhelm your mind or computer with a tonne of pictures and swatches!

Visual Kei, Romantique, Type A, Sweetest Poison

Type A, Sweetest Poison, Romantique, Visual Kei

Fyrinnae is an indie makeup company that prides themselves by being completely unique with their colour formulations. You should definitely check out their site, even if just to window shop...

When I first placed my order I was like holy poo they sure have a long shipping time frame – 16 to 26 days. But my order shipped 4 days after being placed. I guess they are just cautious.

Now to the lustres...

Visual Kei - a beautiful bright pink, slight shimmer

Romantique - soft pink with gold shimmer
Type A - bronzy red with gold shimmer (my fav so far)

Sweetest Poison - a deep warm red - gorgeous

click to enlarge

The lip lustres aren’t lip glosses. They are kind of like a lipstick in gloss packaging – but they are not sticky or drying. I apply mine over a lip treatment though to ‘prime’ my lips as they are always dry. I got to say these lustres are pigmented! They have a vanilla/brown sugar scent which I like. They do not have a flavour though LOL Yeah I tried licking it :P

Fyrinnae sells mini samples of most of their products. The lip lustres minis, $2.00, have 1.5 ml of product – enough for about 5 uses while full sized is 8ml for $6.00.


Ingredients: Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Mica, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Glycerides, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Iron Oxides, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E, as a natural oil preservative), Flavor (lip-safe fragrance). May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet, Synthetic Flurophogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Red #28, Red #21, Red #27, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Red #40, Polyester-3.

Type A is OMG!
I am definitely placing an order for a couple full sized lip lustres. I am a fan now!  J

~~99Raina99

BTW Fyrinne is pronounced feer-ih-nay.  Just thought I’d throw that in there. J


******************

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooooh, I'm going to check these out now! Haha, I'm glad you threw in the pronunciation. I think I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome! My co-worker cannot stop smelling them LOL now she wants to buy some when I order the full sized ones.
      I should mention that shipping was CHEAP to Canada. I bought $20 of minis and shipping was like $3.25. WOW!

      Delete

My Instagram Life