Fyrinnae Pressed Shadows

by - September 04, 2012

Fyrinnae Woolly Mammoth pressed shadow

Now I have quite a few loose shadows but I never use them in the morning getting for ready work as I am a) tired, b) a clutz, c) did I mention tired? so in basically lazy. I will grab a palette over my loose shadows because it is a faster application process. Time is essential in the AM in my house as I am always running late. I have repeatedly thought, “Oh I got to press you one of these days Damn Paladins!” (a favorite Fyrinnae loose shadow). But I never do get around to pressing the loose shadows and I leave my loose shadows for when I have more time to apply my makeup, like evenings and weekends.

I was one of a few lucky Twitter winners to get a preview look at Fyrinnae’s new pressed eyeshadows. Let me tell you, I was EXCITED!!!!

I received two shadows, a current Fyrinnae colour, Rapunzel Had Extensions, and a new colour, Woolly Mammoth. Rapuznel didn’t make it through shipping. But Fyrinnae is so nice; they are sending me another one! But it was such a beautiful colour that I had to use it in my look (below). The pressed shadows came in a single compact form.

Let’s look at Woolly Mammoth. It is a reddish burnt brown.  The colour was not as intense as in the pan but it applied and blended like a dream ~~ahhh~~ Love it. It has a slight shimmer that is not overwhelming. Juuusttt right. I am so thrilled that I got this colour. I immediately wore it to work the next day.  I had minimal fallout with this shadow.
 



 


 
The look
 
Woolly Mammoth (crease, outer lid) Rapunzel Had Extensions (inner lid)

Woolly Mammoth (crease, outer lid) Rapunzel Had Extensions (inner lid)

Fyrinnae will be releasing a limited selection of pressed shadows in the next few weeks. See their blog for more details here.
I see Damn Paladins will be one of the colours released as a pressed shadow. YES!!!
Have you tried Fyrinnae yet?
Edited to add link to Fyrinne Pressed Shadow Part II - Te Amo

~~99Raina99

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. "Damn Paladins" is totally a colour I would wear! I'm the same way in the mornings, I have all these loose eye shadows, but then in the end I just end up sticking with my good old Naked palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL could that be the gamer in you? Damn Paladins is great greay taupe.

      Delete

My Instagram Life